- While CCT will do our best to reach out to you in your preferred method of contact if an urgent issue comes up, please be aware that the best way to communicate with us is through email.
- Please include the property address in the subject of all emails.
- If your issue is of an urgent nature, please send an email with the subject line: “Urgent: Property Address”
- CCT’s business hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST. CCT will be closed on any holiday that financial institutions are closed as well the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and New Year's Eve.
- CCT phone numbers are not capable of text messaging unless it specifically states "cell" in front of it.
- All emails and phone calls will be returned by the following business day.
- As Transaction Coordinator, Carrie agrees to exercise reasonable effort and due diligence to achieve the following: thoroughly review all documents to ensure that each document is fully executed, coordinate the opening of escrow, ensure seller disclosures are provided or received within contract timelines, request required escrow documents and communicates with escrow, ensure that escrow is in receipt of home warranty invoice and commission instructions, track timelines for purchase agreement, maintain constant contact with all parties involved to report status updates, review the file prior to closing, to ensure completeness, fully complete and deliver the completed file to broker, agent, and client.
- Fees for the above services are $295 when representing a buyer or seller transaction and $395 for a dual agent transaction.
- You agree that CCT’s fees transactions will be paid out of the property’s escrow.